DGAP-Ad-hoc: De Raj Group AG / Key word(s): Issue of Debt
De Raj Group Plans to Issue a 50m Euro Bond at Astana International Exchange
Cologne, 06 March 2020: The Management Board of De Raj Group AG (ISIN DE000A2GSWR1, Vienna Stock Exchange) approved the listing and offering of the Company's 8% bond (ISIN DE000A254SY5) in the aggregate principal amount of up to EUR 50 million, divided into up to 50,000 notes payable to the bearer, due 28 February 2023, on Astana International Exchange (AIX, AIFC Exchange), Kazakhstan.
The bond placement will be structured as a private issue. The minimum offering/trading bid of the notes on AIX shall be USD 100,000 or the equivalent of this amount in another currency.
Primarily 80 percent of the proceeds will be deployed to finance the equity portion of leveraged renewable energy projects with long term sovereign Power Purchase Agreements in Europe, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. The remaining 20 percent of the proceeds will be deployed to finance the acquisition of assets and businesses in the oil and gas space in CIS countries.
The directors of the Company will start to execute and file with AIX in accordance with the domestic legislation all constituent documents of the issuer.
About DE RAJ
De Raj Group provides oil and gas services and renewable energy solutions to companies in Asia and Europe. The company provides various solutions for the monetization of oil and gas fields to national oil companies, oil field owners, and other technology companies. For more information please visit the corporate website: https://www.thederajgroup.com
De Raj Group (ISIN: DE000A2GSWR1) had initial listing at the EU-regulated Vienna Stock Exchange (IPO held in February 2018). De Raj Group shares are traded on the Open Market in Frankfurt / Main and XETRA since 23 March 2018.
For further information please contact
De Raj Group AG, Investor Relations, mailto: email@example.com
Tel.: +49 221 95937026
06-March-2020 CET/CEST The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases.
|Company:||De Raj Group AG|
|Phone:||+49 221 95 93 70 26|
|Fax:||+49 221 95 93 70 27|
|Indices:||WBI Wiener Börse Index|
|Listed:||Regulated Unofficial Market in Frankfurt; Vienna Stock Exchange (Official Market)|
|EQS News ID:||991453|
|End of Announcement||DGAP News Service|
991453 06-March-2020 CET/CEST