EQS Group-Ad-hoc: Medacta Group SA / Key word(s): AGMEGM
Medacta announces the results of today's Annual General Meeting
CASTEL SAN PIETRO, 19 May 2020 - At today's Annual General Meeting, Medacta's shareholders approved all proposals made by the Board of Directors.
Today's Annual General Meeting was held without the physical participation of shareholders, in accordance with the provisions as stipulated in the Ordinance of the Federal Council of Switzerland on the policies for combatting the coronavirus (COVID-19-Ordinance 2). Shareholders were asked to exercise their voting rights by giving a power of attorney and related instructions to the independent proxy, either by returning the proxy form or by exercising their voting rights online.
At this year's Annual General Meeting, Dr. Alberto Siccardi, Maria Luisa Siccardi Tonolli, Victor Balli and Philippe Weber were each re-elected to the Board of Directors for another one-year term of office. In addition, Dr. Alberto Siccardi was re-elected as chairman of the Board of Directors for another one-year term of office. As previously communicated, Marco Gadola decided not to stand for re-election. Medacta's shareholders also re-elected Philippe Weber and Dr. Alberto Siccardi as members of the Remuneration Committee, in addition to the election of Victor Balli as a new member of the Remuneration Committee, in each case for another one-year term of office.
- The approval of Management Report, the Annual Statutory Financial Statements and the Consolidated Financial Statements for the financial year 2019
- The approval of Remuneration Report for the financial year 2019
- The approval of the appropriation of available earnings as of 31 December 2019 of Medacta Group SA for the financial year 2019
- The discharge of the members of the Board of Directors and the Executive Management
- The re-election of the independent proxy and the auditors
- The compensation of the Board of Directors and members of the Executive Management
End of ad hoc announcement
|Company:||Medacta Group SA|
|6874 Castel San Pietro|
|Phone:||+41 91 696 6060|
|Listed:||SIX Swiss Exchange|
|EQS News ID:||1051243|
|End of Announcement||EQS Group News Service|
1051243 19-May-2020 CET/CEST