19 March 2019, Moscow - Sberbank announces the results of its Supervisory Board meeting.
1. Note the IFRS Annual Consolidated Financial Statements of Sberbank for the year ended and as of 31 December 2018.
2. Include the nominees proposed by shareholders in the list of the nominees to the Supervisory Board to be elected by voting at the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of Sberbank on 2018 performance:
Include the nominees proposed by a shareholder in the list of the nominees to the Audit Commission to be elected by voting at the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of Sberbank on 2018 performance:
In accordance with clause 7 of Article 53 of Federal Law On Joint-stock Companies No. 208-FZ dated December 26, 1995, and following a proposal by the Supervisory Board:
-include the nominee in the list of nominees to the Supervisory Board to be elected by voting at the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of Sberbank on 2018 performance:
-include the nominees in the list of nominees to the Audit Commission to be elected by voting at the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of Sberbank on 2018 performance:
- include the nominee Herman Gref into the voting list for the election the CEO, Chairman of the Executive Board of Sberbank at the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of Sberbank on 2018 performance.
3. Convene the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of Sberbank on 2018 performance (hereinafter, the AGM).
Set 24 May, 2019 as the date for holding the AGM.
Set 29 April, 2019 (end of the banking day) as the date on which the list of persons entitled to participate in the AGM is approved (fixed).
Hold the AGM in the form of a meeting (joint presence of shareholders) in the conference hall of Sberbank (hereinafter the Bank) at the following address: Moscow, 19 Vavilova St.
Set the time of the AGM at 10.00 a.m., and the time of registration of persons participating in the AGM for 8.00 a.m. (Moscow time).
Determine that persons entitled to participate in the AGM shall be informed on its convention not later than 30 days before the date of the AGM by publishing a notice in the Rossiyskaya Gazeta, on the website of the Bank (www.sberbank.com), and by delivery of the notice to the Bank's shareholder register holder (hereinafter Company STATUS) for further delivery to nominee shareholders in accordance with the law of the Russian Federation (hereinafter the Law).
Set the following procedure of providing voting ballots to the persons entitled to participate in the AGM at least 20 days before the AGM: for every person on the register of the Bank's shareholders ‒ by regular letter, for shareholders ‒ clients of nominee holders ‒ by providing ballots and wordings of resolutions on the AGM agenda to Company STATUS for further delivery to nominee holders in accordance with the Law.
Set the following postal address for sending filled voting ballots by persons entitled to participate in the AGM: 117997, 19 Vavilova St., Moscow, Russian Federation.
To give the persons entitled to participate in the AGM the opportunity of remote participation in the AGM by filling the electronic voting ballots on the website (www.sberbank.com/shareholder/) including during the AGM.
To approve the AGM agenda:
4. Note Sberbank's 2018 Risk Report.
5. Note the conclusions and recommendations made by Oliver Wyman and the Independent Directors Association following the independent performance assessment of Sberbank Supervisory Board and its Committees for the year 2018 be noted. That the findings of the performance assessment be included in the 2018 Annual Report of Sberbank. The Corporate Secretary of Sberbank shall prepare an action plan (following recommendations made by independent performance assessment of Sberbank Supervisory Board and its Committees) to be submitted for consideration by the HR and Remuneration Committee of the Supervisory Board.
6. Note the information on the structure of Sberbank's investors base, the report on the perceptions of Sberbank by investors in 2018 and interim report on the performance of the Committee for Minority Shareholder Relations of Sberbank.
|ISIN:||US80585Y3080, RU0009029540, RU0009029557, US80585Y4070|
|OAM Categories:||2.2. Inside information|
|EQS News ID:||789361|
|End of Announcement||EQS News Service|