Webdisclosure.com

Search

PJSC RUSHYDRO PJSC RusHydro: Notice of change in share of affiliate

Directive transparence : information réglementée

11/06/2020 08:40

PJSC RusHydro (HYDR)
PJSC RusHydro: Notice of change in share of affiliate

11-Jun-2020 / 08:40 CET/CEST
Dissemination of a Regulatory Announcement that contains inside information according to REGULATION (EU) No 596/2014 (MAR), transmitted by EQS Group.
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.


Notice of change in share of affiliate

June 11, 2020. Moscow, Russia. PJSC RusHydro (ticker symbol: MOEX, LSE: HYDR; OTCQX: RSHYY) announces that indirect ownership of shares of PJSC DEK (Vladivostok, Russia, INN: 2723088770, OGRN: 1072721001660) changed from 51.13% to 89.17%.

 

The grounds on which the issuer has received the right to dispose of a certain number of votes attached to the voting shares (interests) constituting the company's authorized capital: acquisition of an interest in PJSC DEK by the organization controlled by the Issuer - of JSC DGK.

Number and percentage of votes attached to the voting shares (interests) constituting the company's authorized capital that the issuer had the right to dispose of before the effective date of the relevant grounds: direct disposal of 178,714,322 ordinary shares, which constitutes 1.04% of votes; indirect disposal of 8,805,814,298 ordinary shares, which constitutes 51.13% of votes; total disposal of 8,984,528,620 ordinary shares, which constitutes 52.17% of votes.

Number and percentage of votes attached to the voting shares (interests) constituting the company's authorized capital to which the issuer received the right of disposal after the effective date of the applicable grounds: direct disposal of 178,714,322 ordinary shares, which constitutes 1.04% of votes; indirect disposal of 15,357,307,693 ordinary shares, which constitutes 89.17% of votes; total disposal of 15,536,022,015 ordinary shares, which constitutes 90.20% of votes.

Effective date of the grounds based on which the issuer has received the right to dispose of a certain number of votes attached to the voting shares (interests) constituting the company's authorized capital: June 10, 2020.

Date on which the issuer learned of the grounds based on which the issuer received the right to dispose of a certain number of votes that constitutes 5% or has become more than 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 30%, 50%, 75%, or 95% of the total votes attached to the voting shares (interests) constituting the company's authorized capital: June 11, 2020.

 

 

About RusHydro

RusHydro Group is the leading producer of renewable energy in Russia. It is Russia's largest generating company and is the fourth in the world with over 400 generating facilities. The Group's total electricity generation capacity including Boguchanskaya HPP is 38 GW.

 

For more information:

Investor Relations Department

Tel. +7 (495) 122 0555 ext.1304

ir@rushydro.ru

 

The information in this press release may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of RusHydro. One can identify forward-looking statements by terms such as "expect," "believe," "anticipate," "plan", "aim", "target", "forecast", "project", "should", "estimate," "intend," "will," "could," "may" or "might," the negative of such terms or other similar expressions. We wish to caution you that these statements are only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially from these statements.

We do not intend to update these statements to reflect events and circumstances occurring after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Many factors could cause the actual results to differ materially from those contained in our projections or forward-looking statements, including, among others, general economic and political conditions, our competitive environment, risks associated with operating in Russia and rapid technological and market changes in our industries, as well as many other risks specifically related to RusHydro and its operations.



ISIN: US7821834048, RU000A0JPKH7
Category Code: MSCM
TIDM: HYDR
LEI Code: 2534005TJN9DX4YWVT97
OAM Categories: 2.2. Inside information
Sequence No.: 69071
EQS News ID: 1067847

 
End of Announcement EQS News Service

fncls.ssp?fn=show_t_gif&application_id=1067847&application_name=news&site_id=symex