PJSC RusHydro (HYDR)
Results of the Board of Directors Meeting on April 03, 2020
PJSC RusHydro (ticker symbol: MOEX, LSE: HYDR; OTCQX: RSHYY) announces that the Company's Board of Directors held a meeting in absentia on April 03, 2020.
Resolutions passed on Items of the agenda:
Item 1: Review of the Company shareholders' proposals on the nomination of candidates for election to the management and supervisory bodies of RusHydro.
1. On the basis of proposals received from Company shareholders, include the following candidates in the list of candidates for election to the Company's Board of Directors at the annual General Meeting of Company Shareholders on the results of 2019:
2. For the purpose of including the candidates nominated by the Board of Directors in the list of candidates for election to the Board of Directors and the lnternal Audit Commission of the Company, hold a meeting of the Company's Board of Directors on or before May 27, 2020.
1 Position and place of employment of the candidate as of the nomination date according to the EGRUL.
2 Share of the Company's voting shares held by the shareholder as of the nomination date.
Item 2: Review of the Company shareholders' proposals on items to be placed on the agenda of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of RusHydro.
Item 3: Updating the Program of Charity and Sponsorship Activities of the Company in 2020.
1. To update the Program of Charity and Sponsorship Activities of the Company in 2020 (hereinafter, the "Program") by making the following changes:
Adding Clauses 6.3 and 6.4 to the section "Measures Aimed at the Socio-Economic Development of the Constituent Entities of the Russian Federation" of the Executive Office to read as follows:
2. To determine that charity-related transactions entered into by the Company within the framework of the Program require no additional approval of the Company's Board of Directors, as provided for in Subclause 26 Clause 12.1 of the Company's Articles of Association.
3. The expenses associated with the charity activities provided for in Clauses 6.3 and 6.4 of the Program shall not be taken into account when summing up the respective annual key performance indicators of the Company's Management Board members in 2020 and key performance indicators of the second cycle Long-Term Motivation Program of the Company for 2018-2020.
Item 4: On approval of the report on the achievement of the Company's (the Management Board members') key performance indicators in 2019.
- The Report on the Achievement of the Company Management Board Members' Annual Key Performance Indicators for 2019 (Schedule No. 1 to the Minutes)
- The Report on the achievement of the key performance indicators of the first cycle Long-Term Motivation Program of RusHydro for 2017-2019 (Schedule No. 2 to the Minutes).
RusHydro Group is the leading producer of renewable energy in Russia. It is Russia's largest generating company and is the fourth in the world with over 400 generating facilities in Russia and Armenia. The Group's total electricity generation capacity including Boguchanskaya HPP is 39.4 GW.
Russian Federation owns 61.20% in RusHydro, the rest is held by other institutional and individual shareholders (over 360,000). The company's stock is traded on the Moscow Stock Exchange. Company's GDRs in the IOB section of LSE, ADRs - in OTCQX.
For more information:
Investor Relations Department
Tel. +7 (495) 122 0555 ext. 1304
The information in this press release may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of RusHydro. You can identify forward looking statements by terms such as "expect," "believe," "anticipate," "estimate," "intend," "will," "could," "may" or "might," the negative of such terms or other similar expressions. We wish to caution you that these statements are only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially from these statements. We do not intend to update these statements to reflect events and circumstances occurring after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Many factors could cause the actual results to differ materially from those contained in our projections or forward-looking statements, including, among others, general economic conditions, our competitive environment, risks associated with operating in Russia, rapid technological and market change in our industries, as well as many other risks specifically related to RusHydro and its operations.
|OAM Categories:||2.2. Inside information|
|EQS News ID:||1015861|
|End of Announcement||EQS News Service|