Webdisclosure.com

Search

HAMBORNER REIT AG (FRA:HAB) HAMBORNER REIT AG successfully completed its capital increase and raises gross proceeds of approximately EUR 166.5 million by placing 17,715,032 shares

Directive transparence : information réglementée

27/09/2016 08:42
HAMBORNER REIT AG / Key word(s): Capital Increase/Corporate Action 27.09.2016 08:42 Disclosure of an inside information according to Article 17 MAR, transmitted by DGAP - a service of EQS Group AG. The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ad hoc-Notification pursuant to Article 17 MAR HAMBORNER REIT AG, Goethestrasse 45, 47166 Duisburg, 27 September 2016 HAMBORNER REIT AG successfully completed its capital increase and raises gross proceeds of approximately EUR 166.5 million by placing 17,715,032 shares. Shareholders of HAMBORNER REIT AG have subscribed for 16,296,420, or 91.99%, of the shares offered in the subscription rights offering. The remaining portion of 1,418,612, or 8.01%, of the offered shares was successfully placed by way of a private placement with institutional investors at an offer price of EUR 9.40 per share (which corresponds to the subscription price) by the Joint Bookrunners Joh. Berenberg, Gossler & Co. KG, Bankhaus Lampe KG and Kempen & Co N.V. The management board of HAMBORNER REIT AG determined the amount of the capital increase against cash contributions. The share capital of the company will be increased from EUR 62,002,613.00 by EUR 17,715,032.00 to EUR 79,717,645.00. The company will issue 17,715,032 new, no-par value bearer shares with a notional value of EUR 1.00 per share in the share capital and with full dividend rights as of 1 January 2016 against cash contributions. As a result, the company has successfully exercised the maximum amount of the announced capital increase. The inclusion of the new shares into trading on the regulated markets (regulierter Markt) of the stock exchanges of Frankfurt (Prime Standard) and Düsseldorf is expected on 29 September 2016. The company intends to principally use the proceeds of the offering to finance acquisitions of additional properties in accordance with HAMBORNER's corporate strategy. HAMBORNER REIT AG - The Management Board Dr. Rüdiger Mrotzek (Member of the Management Board) Hans Richard Schmitz (Member of the Management Board) This publication constitutes neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to buy or subscribe to securities. Any such offer was made solely on the basis of the Securities Prospectus published on 12 September 2016 and registered with the German Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) and the rights offering. The information legally required to be provided to investors is contained only in the Securities Prospectus. The information contained herein is not for distribution, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States of America (including its territories and possessions or any State of the United States of America or the District of Columbia) and must not be distributed to U.S. persons (as defined in Regulation S under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended ("Securities Act")) or publications with a general circulation in the United States of America. This publication does not constitute or form part of any offer or solicitation to purchase or subscribe for securities in the United States of America. The Securities have not been and will not be registered under the Securities Act and may not be offered or sold in the United States of America absent registration or an exemption from registration under the Securities Act, as amended. The Issuer does not intend to register any portion of the offering in the United States of America or to conduct a public offering of the Securities in the United States of America. This publication is not an offer of securities for sale in the United Kingdom, Canada, Japan or Australia. 27.09.2016 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Language: English Company: HAMBORNER REIT AG Goethestraße 45 47166 Duisburg Germany Phone: 0203/54405-0 Fax: 0203/54405-49 E-mail: info@hamborner.de Internet: www.hamborner.de ISIN: DE0006013006 WKN: 601300 Indices: SDAX Listed: Regulated Market in Dusseldorf, Frankfurt (Prime Standard); Regulated Unofficial Market in Berlin, Hamburg, Hanover, Munich, Stuttgart, Tradegate Exchange; London, SIX End of Announcement DGAP News-Service ---------------------------------------------------------------------------