Webdisclosure.com

Search

HAMBORNER REIT AG (FRA:HAB) HAMBORNER REIT AG commences Private Placement for shares not subscribed in connection with its capital increase

Directive transparence : information réglementée

26/09/2016 18:04
HAMBORNER REIT AG / Key word(s): Capital Increase/Corporate Action 26.09.2016 18:04 Disclosure of an inside information according to Article 17 MAR, transmitted by DGAP - a service of EQS Group AG. The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ad hoc-Notification pursuant to Article 17 MAR HAMBORNER REIT AG, Goethestrasse 45, 47166 Duisburg, 26 September 2016 HAMBORNER REIT AG commences Private Placement for shares not subscribed in connection with its capital increase. Shareholders of HAMBORNER REIT AG have so far subscribed for 15,997,602, or 90.31%, of the offer shares in the subscription rights offering which will end today. The remaining portion of up to 1,717,430, or up to 9.69%, of the offer shares will be offered through Joh. Berenberg, Gossler & Co. KG, Bankhaus Lampe KG and Kempen & Co N.V. acting as Joint Bookrunners by way of a private placement to institutional investors after close of trading for the price of EUR 9.40 per offer share today. HAMBORNER REIT AG - The Management Board This publication constitutes neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to buy or subscribe to securities. Any such offer is made solely on the basis of the Securities Prospectus published on 12 September 2016 and registered with the German Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) and the rights offering. The information legally required to be provided to investors is contained only in the Securities Prospectus. The Securities Prospectus is available from the issuer at no charge during normal business hours. The information contained herein is not for distribution, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States of America (including its territories and possessions or any State of the United States of America or the District of Columbia) and must not be distributed to U.S. persons (as defined in Regulation S under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended ("Securities Act")) or publications with a general circulation in the United States of America. This publication does not constitute or form part of any offer or solicitation to purchase or subscribe for securities in the United States of America. The Securities have not been and will not be registered under the Securities Act and may not be offered or sold in the United States of America absent registration or an exemption from registration under the Securities Act, as amended. The Issuer does not intend to register any portion of the offering in the United States of America or to conduct a public offering of the Securities in the United States of America. This publication is not an offer of securities for sale in the United Kingdom, Canada, Japan or Australia. 26.09.2016 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Language: English Company: HAMBORNER REIT AG Goethestraße 45 47166 Duisburg Germany Phone: 0203/54405-0 Fax: 0203/54405-49 E-mail: info@hamborner.de Internet: www.hamborner.de ISIN: DE0006013006 WKN: 601300 Indices: SDAX Listed: Regulated Market in Dusseldorf, Frankfurt (Prime Standard); Regulated Unofficial Market in Berlin, Hamburg, Hanover, Munich, Stuttgart, Tradegate Exchange; London, SIX End of Announcement DGAP News-Service ---------------------------------------------------------------------------