Publication of the 2019 Universal Registration Document
Chargeurs has filed its 2019 Universal Registration Document with the French
securities regulator, the Autorité des Marchés Financiers, on April 6, 2020.
The Universal Registration Document can be viewed on the Company website
www.chargeurs.com. It is also available on request by email
(email@example.com) and to Company headquarters: Chargeurs, 112 avenue
Kléber, 75116 Paris.
The Universal Registration Document included in particular:
- the 2019 annual financial report and the related Statutory Auditors' report;
- the information on risk management and internal control procedures;
- the non-Financial Performance Statement;
- the Group's corporate governance;
- the information pertaining to the Annual General Meeting to be held on April
- the presentation of the share purchase programme.
2020 Financial Calendar
Tuesday, April 28, 2020
(before the start of trading) First-quarter 2020 financial information and
Annual Shareholders' Meeting
Chargeurs offers its customers integrated differentiation solutions to meet the
new aspirations of consumers in terms of quality, innovation, environmental
sustainability and experience. Number one in the world in all of its
businesses, the Group, whose marketing signature is High Emotion Technology(r),
delivers its expertise in three key sectors with very high potential for value
creation: protection for premium materials, fashion and luxury and visitor
The Group has close to 2,100 employees in five continents, who serve a
diversified customer base spanning more than 90 countries.
In 2019, revenue totaled EUR626.2 million, of which more than 90% was generated