The Board of Directors of BOIRON, at its meeting on March 13, 2019 chaired by Thierry Boiron, made up the statutory and consolidated financial statements of the financial year ended on December 31, 2018. It was decided to call a Mixed Shareholders' Meeting on May 16, 2019 at the company's headquarters in Messimy.
Audit of the statutory and consolidated financial statements have been performed and the audit reports concerning their certification are currently in the process of being issued.
BOIRON GROUP RESULTS
|in thousands of euros||2017||2018||Variation
|Net income - group share||78,243||57,459||-26.6%||(3)|
|Cash flow (4)||148,766||131,821||-11.4%|
|Net cash position||264,940||216,830||-18.2%||(5)|
(1) The main information on the variation of the yearly sales were the subject of a financial statement on January 24, 2019 (http://www.boironfinance.com/Shareholders-and-investors-area/Financial-information/Regulated-information/Financial-statements).
(2) -0.8% at constant exchange rate.
(3) The net income includes a provision of €9,248 thousand because of the ongoing tax audit.
(4) Before cash revenue, financing expenses and corporate income tax.
(5) The variation of the net cash includes €63,701 of shares buyback.
On January 1, 2019, Valérie Lorentz-Poinsot took up her duties as General Manager of the group.
We carry on the development of homeopathy in the world with the same confidence and the same determination.
Our next update :
April 26, 2019, at market close, publication of quarterly sales and financial information as of March 31, 2019.
Person responsible for financial information: Valérie Lorentz-Poinsot
Contact for financial information : Fabrice Rey
Investor relations: +33 (0) 184.108.40.206.43 - e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ISIN Code : FR0000061129 (BOI) - Bloomberg: BOI FP - Reuters: BOIR.PA
The group's financial information is online at: www.boironfinance.com