EQS Group-Ad-hoc: Airopack Technology Group AG / Key word(s): Half Year Results
APTG AG Ad-hoc release / Press Release
- Carve-out of all operating activities on 18 March 2019, as previously reported
- Due to this, operating group results for the first half-year 2019 are not directly comparable to the previous year period
- Net sales H1 2019 amounted to EUR 1.8 million
- EBITDA H1 2019 at EUR -7.3 million
- Non-recurring non-cash profit of EUR 101.4 million, related to the carve-out of the operating entities and the release of negative net assets
- Net result for the H1 2019 period of EUR 84.9 million positively impacted by the non-recurring non-cash profit mentioned above due to the above-mentioned carve-out of the operating entities
- Negative shareholders' equity of EUR -3.0 million as at 30 June 2019
- APTG AG remains under definitive composition moratorium since 5 June 2019 as reported in the ad-hoc press releases dated 6 June 2019 and 1 July 2019
- Last trading day of ATPG AG's shares on SIX Swiss Exchange will be 31 October 2019
Due to the carve-out of the operating companies on 18 March 2019, the company lost most of its assets in the first half of 2019. The balance sheet total declined to EUR 0.6 million (31.12.2018: EUR 141.7 million) and shareholders' equity remained negative with EUR -3.0 million as at 30 June 2019 (31.12.2018: EUR -86.8 million).
As reported in the press release dated 1 July 2019, the company remains under definitive composition moratorium (since 5 June 2019). The Cantonal Court of Zug granted the definitive composition moratorium in June 2019 for four months until 14 October 2019 (may be extended) and a definitive administrator was appointed.
As also reported in the press release dated 3 July 2019, SIX Swiss Exchange approved the company's request for a delisting of its shares. The last trading day of APTG AG's shares will be 31 October 2019.
The 2019 half-year report is published on the company website under the following link: http://www.aptgag.com/en/investor-relations/reports
Blegistrasse 5/1 OG
Daniel Eicher / Theresia Tolxdorff
End of ad hoc announcement
|Company:||Airopack Technology Group AG|
|Listed:||SIX Swiss Exchange|
|EQS News ID:||882931|
|End of Announcement||EQS Group News Service|
882931 30-Sep-2019 CET/CEST